Terms and conditions
Star Trix fitness is currently located and Haines way Watford WD25 7QU
All classes are currently held at this venue the business reserves the right to change the Venue to another suitable venue at any time and for any reason. Should this happen as much notice as possible will be given.
Before starting a course or undertaking any class run by Star Trix you will be required to sign a disclaimer confirming that you understand the risks of pole dancing and have agreed to the terms and conditions set out below.
Minimum numbers for courses and classes:
- Teachers and classes may be subject to change without notice, we require a minimum number of students for classes to proceed. If minimum numbers have not been reached, class dates and times are subject to change Star Trix will communicate any changes to students who have booked into classes and offer an alternative option.
- We completely understand that sometimes things can get in the way and for whatever reason you might be unable to make your class, you will need to make sure to give us as much notice as possible, so we can help you get to a perfect alternative and not miss any classes paid for. Any notice sooner than 24 hours not eligible for a refund and swap will be given at the instructor’s discretion.
We do not provide refunds if you change your mind or an unable to attend your classes and do not switch them due to personal circumstances work commitments or other reasons beyond our control, every student with us is inside a signed a pole for an entire horse and once that pole is taking it cannot be sold to another student
However if your space becomes available students are able to attend on a drop-in basis, please confirm this with the instructor. Prices for drop in are available on the website.
Pricing and Refunds:
Star Trix reserves the right to change their pricing at any time, however at least one month notice will be provided.
Any issues provided will be at the sole distraction of Star Trix and will be in accordance to our terms and conditions being met. If a refund cannot be offered a credit note can be offered on the sole discretion of the instructor based on a request basis.
- Any private lessons booked in are subject to a cancellation fee of £30 if the private lesson is cancelled less than 48 hours before the booked date and time. It’s important to understand that when you book a private lesson, you’ve taken the place of another’s and student and the instructor has giving up their time to teach you.
If deposit has been paid and the booking is cancelled the deposit is non-refundable, however we will issue a credit note valid for one month that you can use us another private
If the session is rearranged by the instructor notice will be given and a suitable alternative will be offered.
- Please ensure that you arrived at your class on time and in order to participate in the warm up to reduce the risk of injury you can be asked to leave if you arrive too late Star Trix or any of its instrucors reserve the right to refuse entry to the class if you have not warmed up properly. It is Star Trix decision on what constitutes as a proper warm up and that remains final.
Health and safety:
All instructors within the business have public liability insurance and first aid training and hold lots of various qualifications that enable them to safely instruct and effective pole dancing class.
- You must at all times listen carefully to the instructions of our teachers and follow those instructions carefully. This is to protect yourself and other students around you. Any students who repeatedly disobey instructions will be asked to leave the class or course and will not be entitled to any refunds
Whilst that teachers will give every attention to your safety during classes it is worth noting that like any sport, pole dancing carries a danger of injury your participation in the classes are at your own risk and Star Trix cannot accept any liability for any injuries caused during the classes.
- It is your responsibility in ensuring that you are physically and medically fit for the classes that you are enrolling or enrolled in and you will be asked to fill out our Par Q form. It is important that you fill this out to the best of your knowledge so instructors can tailor the classes for you.
During the class you must take care of your own personal safety at all times and remember to ensure your instructor of any physical limitations that you may have.
- It is not advisable for pregnant women to participate in pole dancing and this might mean you have to stop until after the baby is born and you’ve got assurance from your doctor. Should you have any pre-existing medical condition or in doubt as your suitability for our courses then we recommend you consult your physician for medical clearance first.
Please ensure that all your belongings are kept safely out of the way of the pole space, we do have a dedicated area for where your bags, coats and shoes can be monitored from the whole room. You are responsible for the safekeeping of your personal belongings while attending our classes and Star Trix does not take responsibility for lost or stolen property.
- You understand that classes at Star Tricks may be physically strenuous and you are voluntarily participating in them with full knowledge that there is a risk of personal injury, property lost or in the worst case death and you agree that you will not do or make any claims of any kind whatsoever against Star Trix or its members for any personal injury, property damage / loss or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise
You agree to not drink alcohol or take drugs prohibited by law before or during any pole dancing lessons and activities conducted or organised by Star Trix studio.
- It is also worth taking note that we advise not using any moisturisers body lotions or potions for at least 24 hours before any class is Taken.
- We encourage shorts and crop tops as you will need your skin to grip the pole
Social Media privacy:
We understand completely that not everyone would want their pictures and or videos online and we try our very best to ensure this won’t happen, please feel free to contact us in regards to the use of any media. We ask every student to sign our photo policy if they are happy for us to display their pictures online.
We only ever use the media on our own social pages and website and they are securely stored for your privacy we never forward any of our media to third parties.
We would hope that your time with us is enjoyable and that you don’t have any complaints while you are with us, however should you have anything you would want to discuss please inform your instructor in the first instance, who will do their very best to ensure that the issue is resolved quickly and
However we do understand that sometimes you may not want to discuss your complaint in person, We would then request all complaints to be in writing to our email address Polestarre@gmail.com Rest assured no matter what the problem we will do our best to find the best solution and satisfy all complaints.
Download our Terms and conditions here